Head of Information Technology and Data
Impact Hub Singapore is hiring a full-time Head of Information Technology and Data who will design and implement an integrated information and communications infrastructure. They will also build and lead a practice for data-driven management and decision making. As the Head of Information Technology and Data, you will lead the management, implementation and usability of information and computer technologies for our entire business. You will analyse how technology benefits the company and our clients, implement a system infrastructure to advance the existing business processes, and design and own the management information system supporting the strategic functions.
- Work closely with the senior management team to develop a vision on Information Technology, make a blueprint for systems design and architecture, and lay the foundation for data analytics
- Be accountable for design, development and maintenance of an integrated technology stack and data repository
- Govern data security and privacy, and administer IT assets
- Manage the Information, Communication and Operating systems and processes, which serve the clients, the staff and the external stakeholders
- Identify and introduce new technology projects that will increase efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Manage our membership platform and its integrations, and be accountable for the best customer lifetime journey on the platform - that includes client on- and off boarding, proactive customer support and technical troubleshooting
- Upgrade the design of the CRM and other management information systems to improve usability, consistency and accuracy within and between platforms
- Act as a digital analytics expert across the business, who encourages a culture of data-driven decision making, promote self-service within the company and harnesses data to create actionable insight
- Manage multiple on-going and ad-hoc analyses or data requests from key business stakeholders
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of key reporting dashboards which are used to inform strategic and operational decision making on an on-going basis
- Establish a regular reporting pack and KPIs, including user insights, and measure the impact of strategic, operational or architectural change
- Lead the assessment, procurement and purchase of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Report to the Managing Director
- Has at least 5+ years of experience in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Has a good understanding of data analysis, business planning and operations
- Feels comfortable taking the role of business and functional analyst, software developer and system architect
- Comes with project management experience in software development and life-cycle planning
- Is familiar with marketing automation and CRM platforms – Hubspot and Nexudus experience is a strong plus
- Knows how to calculate and present descriptive and deterministic statistics
- Has a real passion to solve hard technical problems with innovative solutions
- Has strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Has a BSc/BA in computer science, engineering computer, IT management, database administration, or a related field. A business degree is a strong plus.
Business and Space Operations Intern
The Business & Space Operations internship position at Impact Hub Singapore will provide you the opportunity to be immerse in the core of running a Coworking Space that has the largest community in Singapore. This position will immediately place you in a unique vantage point, which will give you the opportunity to understand and provide input with the space operations, operating models and business processes for the team at Impact Hub Singapore.
Business Operations (30%)
Space Operations (70%)
- Learn about internal business operations and develop systems to enhance efficiency.
- Conduct Business Research and analysis on potential partners and competitors – thereby advising on business opportunities.
- Create business proposals and attend business meetings with potential partners.
- Executing autonomous projects that you believe can leave a positive impact.
- Real Estate Expansion: Attend management-level meetings with prospective business partners and understand their needs and interests. Conduct rigorous business research to assess opportunities and pitfalls of potential partnership. Scale the co-working business in the Real Estate dimension by looking at long-term plans and assist in pitching to property developers. Plan and manage the fit out process for expansion
- Innovation of the Space: Brainstorm and explore possibilities to enhance the space. Reference good practices externally and propose to implement them internally. E.g. Purchase new furniture, engage Interior design firms, communicate expectations to design vendors and negotiate deals.
- Management of various vendors, companies and stakeholders: Negotiate with architecture contractors for expansion and fit-out process. Respond to problems of the space by liaising with external vendors to troubleshoot. Assess facilities-related problems, exercise discretion and provide effective response. Manage pest control, air-con, building management and the janitorial teams to keep the space clean and conducive.
- Tech Integration: Manage and improve an automated feedback system that collates members’ feedbacks. Run Data analysis, present findings, identify key problems and propose effective, long-term solutions.
- Ensuring quality service for clients: Inventory checks, restocking, responding to members’ requests and other routine tasks.
- Interest in Business Operations and Real Estate
- Ability to thrive & adapt quickly in an dynamic environment
- Enjoys team work while also being able to work independently
- Organised and meticulous
- Creative and Analytical
Singaporean, Singapore PR or any person with a visa to be able to work in Singapore.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 working days.
To be considered as a candidate, please complete the form below; or send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.