Community & Hospitality Manager
Our Community & Hospitality Manager is the heart and face of Impact Hub Singapore. You will be essential in engaging and managing our community and delivering an awesome experience and environment in the community location.
- Community Engagement
- Maintain a cohesive and vibrant community
- Lead and execute relationship-building events within the location for members
- Know our community and their businesses
- Community Management
- Onboard new members
- Conduct Open House tours within Community location and support closing, to work towards 100% occupancy
- Lead VIP visits or tours within the Community
- Weekly and regular updates on respective Community locations’ market, metrics and community intelligence
- Update daily relevant notes of interaction into Hubspot and assigning them to respective Sales and/or Members Growth team mates
- Lead, train and manage a team of front desk hosts (if applicable) to provide exceptional customer service to members
- Hospitality & Front Office
- Be the go-to person for members and public within Community location for all matters regarding to the organisation
- Manage daily space operations of the Community location to ensure a smooth running and conducive space
- Resolve basic facilities issues
- Liaise with the Facilities Executive for matters that require more technical assistance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred
- 3 years of experience in customer service or operations or sales or hospitality is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize when required
- Client and events management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of foreign languages is a plus
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
As the Facilities Executive, you will be essential in maintaining and delivering the highest standard of facilities for our sites, creating the best environment for our community. You will help the Head of Real Estate in managing all our sites in Singapore, increasing the operational effectiveness and efficiency of the space and all infrastructures.
- Take charge and oversee the facilities management of the entire Singapore portfolio
- Maintain and enhance operational standards of the facilities
- Source, select, review and manage all service contractors and vendors be it
- Be responsible for facilities inspections and arrange rectification of any damage, defects and faults
- Manage and purchase all inventory and budgets
- Optimise efficiency and cost
- Work closely with the Community team
- Point of contact for the community team on all facilities and real estate operational items
- Improve the design and optimisation of the physical space
- Propose upgrades and improvements of facilities and operational processes
- Assist the Head of Real Estate as and when required
- Has 1+ years of related experience
- Organised and detailed
- Hands-on and enjoys being involved in the day-to-day operations of a business
- Curious and keen to explore how the workplace is evolving and have a desire to contribute and define the change towards the future of work in facilities and real estate
- Holds a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Embraces the uncertainty that comes with building new ventures
- Bonus: experience with AV, IT and M&E works and systems
Business and Space Operations Intern
The Business & Space Operations internship position at Impact Hub Singapore will provide you the opportunity to be immersed in the core of running a Coworking Space that has the largest community in Singapore. This position will immediately place you in a unique vantage point, which will give you the opportunity to understand and provide input with the space operations, operating models and business processes for the team at Impact Hub Singapore.
Business Operations (30%)
Space Operations (70%)
- Learn about internal business operations and develop systems to enhance efficiency.
- Conduct Business Research and analysis on potential partners and competitors – thereby advising on business opportunities.
- Create business proposals and attend business meetings with potential partners.
- Executing autonomous projects that you believe can leave a positive impact.
- Real Estate Expansion: Attend management-level meetings with prospective business partners and understand their needs and interests. Conduct rigorous business research to assess opportunities and pitfalls of potential partnership. Scale the co-working business in the Real Estate dimension by looking at long-term plans and assist in pitching to property developers. Plan and manage the fit out process for expansion
- Innovation of the Space: Brainstorm and explore possibilities to enhance the space. Reference good practices externally and propose to implement them internally. E.g. Purchase new furniture, engage Interior design firms, communicate expectations to design vendors and negotiate deals.
- Management of various vendors, companies and stakeholders: Negotiate with architecture contractors for expansion and fit-out process. Respond to problems of the space by liaising with external vendors to troubleshoot. Assess facilities-related problems, exercise discretion and provide effective response. Manage pest control, air-con, building management and the janitorial teams to keep the space clean and conducive.
- Tech Integration: Manage and improve an automated feedback system that collates members’ feedbacks. Run Data analysis, present findings, identify key problems and propose effective, long-term solutions.
- Ensuring quality service for clients: Inventory checks, restocking, responding to members’ requests and other routine tasks.
- Interest in Business Operations and Real Estate
- Ability to thrive & adapt quickly in an dynamic environment
- Enjoys team work while also being able to work independently
- Organised and meticulous
- Creative and Analytical
Singaporean, Singapore PR or any person with a visa to be able to work in Singapore.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 working days.
To be considered as a candidate, please complete the form below; or send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.